I’ve never actually sat down and thought about my top ten list. I have so many “favorite” books, that it’s really hard to pick just 10. I will probably add to this list over time and keep changing the title, because it’s easier to list my favorite genre than to list favorite books. Two of these books are easily my favorite 2, and they are ones I have read over and over again. I’ll leave you to decide which two you think they are.
- This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti
- Piercing the Darkness by Frank Peretti
- Thr3e by Ted Dekker
- The Circle Series by Ted Dekker
- Airframe by Michael Crichton
- Prey by Michael Crichton
- Little House on the Prairie Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- 24/7 by Jim Brown
- Dark Tower Series by Stephen King
Until next time! Keep reading!