I found this tag on Sweet Tea & Hydrangeas because I was looking for a way to help you get to know me a little better. This one sounded like tons of fun, so here goes!
1. What is your middle name? Jeanine. My mom gave me her middle name, so I always carry something of hers with me.
2. What was favorite subject at school? English. I’ve always been good with words. Probably because I read all the time 🙂
3. What is your favorite drink? If we’re talking alcohol, it’s baileys, cream and Kahlua. Non-alcohol is Monster Lo-Carb. I always make sure to drink plenty of water, though.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Lola Montez by Volbeat. It has a great beat, and the lead singer has an awesome voice. Check it out here!
5. What is your favorite food? I’m a total foodie, so that’s a really hard one. I would have to say the gluten-free gumbo my husband made for me a few months back. It’s labor-intensive, so he doesn’t make it often.
6. What is the last thing you bought? A new mouse for my laptop, and a power-strip for my husband’s computer. He’s working from home right now.
7. Favorite book of all time? Little Women. That was an easy question to answer! I can read that book over and over and never get tired of it! Second choice is Airframe by Michael Crichton.
8. Favorite Color? Green. It’s the color of life, and new beginnings. It’s also the feng shui color of Health and Potential. Pretty cool, huh?
9. Do you have any pets? I have one cat, named Glenn. We used to have a Maggie, but she passed. I’m pretty sure Glenn thinks he’s a dog.
10. Favorite Perfume? I’m not sure, I don’t really wear perfume. I do wear the body spray from Bath & Body Works “Twilight Woods.” I like it a lot.
11. Favorite Holiday? Christmas or Easter. Don’t make me choose one over the other, please.
12. Are you married? I got to marry my best friend in 2018. Couldn’t be happier.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? I’ve been out of the country twice. Once to Guatemala on a missions trip, and once to Sweden. Both were amazing trips.
14. Do you speak any other language? I speak some Spanish, and I have learned some Burmese. Lung Dam! That means Thank you in Zomi Burmese.
15. How many siblings do you have? I have a full sister and a half sister.
16. What is your favorite shop? Does Amazon count? I buy almost everything from Prime. Free Shipping!
17. Favorite restaurant? HuHot Mongolian Grill. Hubs and I go most times we have a date night.
18. When was the last time you cried? Last month when I started my Period. TMI, I’m sure, but my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant, so that was a pretty emotional time.
19. Favorite Blog? So many I couldn’t even count. I do love Uncorked Librarian, though.
20. Favorite Movie? The Matrix. I’ve seen that movie so many times I honestly can’t count.
21. Favorite TV shows? Fringe and Stargate SG-1. I love anything sci-fi, really.
22. PC or Mac? PC, please. I’m not sure I could figure out how to work a Mac if I had one.
23. What phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy something. Android all the way!
24. How tall are you? 5’5″. Short enough I need help getting stuff off the top shelf, but not so short I get all the short jokes.
25. Can you cook? I won’t ever be on “Beat Bobby Flay,” but I love to cook. My husband loves to cook, too, so we often take turns.
Hey! Let me know in the comments what your answers are! I’d love to get to know you better! If you post these questions on your blog, please link back to this post! Until next time, bookworms!