Every Thursday, I find a journal prompt in one of my many prompt books, and answer it here. This is a way of letting you get to know me better, and gives me a chance to share when I might not otherwise. So far it’s been really fun, so here’s another one!
List 10 things you can’t go without in a day
- A Hug from my Husband. You may disagree, but I think my husband’s hugs are the best in the world. He has a way of making me feel safe and loved, especially when I’m having a bad day.
- My phone. I honestly think I have a good reason for this, but every time I justify it, it sounds ridiculous. I actually have everything on my chromebook that I have on my phone that I need for my blog, but I insist I need my phone for my blog. WTF?
- Twitter (I’m addicted to BookTwitter!) Now this is a fairly new one, but I find myself checking Twitter several times a day, because I love connecting with other authors and bloggers and writers. It’s hard to stay away!
- Hubby’s kisses. See above for hubby’s hugs. Kisses are the same way. He had strep a few years ago, and the 3 days I had to go without kissing him so I wouldn’t catch it were the longest EVER!
- Food. I get way too hungry to go too long without eating. And since husband and I are trying to start a family, eating and staying healthy stays at the top of my list.
- TV. This is probably my one guilty pleasure in all of this. I’m working from home right now, so my TV is pretty much on all day. Sometimes I like it for the noise, but other times I’m actually watching a movie or TV show I like. I’m looking at you, Grimm!!
- My Planner. I check my planner several times a day. I have been trying to make sure I stay on a schedule for my blog, and having everything planned out per day really helps. I used to post when I felt like it, but then I would go days without posting anything. You guys deserve better than that 🙂
- My Kindle. Most of the books I review for this blog are on my Kindle, so can you understand that I can’t go long without it? Yes, I have the app on my phone, but it’s just not the same! I’m hoping to upgrade to a Kindle with a bigger screen, or even an Android tablet with a big screen, but for now my Kindle is perfect 🙂
- Learning something New. My husband and I never argue. No one ever believes us, but it’s true. That’s because when we disagree on something, one of us will look up the correct answer on Google, and the wrong person will admit it. So see? No fights!
- Sleep. I can’t think of a single person who can’t go a full day without sleep. I need at least 7 hours a night or I get really grouchy. That’s not good for anyone.
What are the 10 things you can’t live a day without? Let me know in the comments below!
If you have a Journal question you’d love me to answer on this tag, let me know! Don’t forget to subscribe, so you don’t miss an update! Until next time, bookworms!