Welcome to The Picky Bookworm Indie Book Awards!
PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING!
- Please nominate only one book in each category.
- Please nominate ONLY indie or self-published books. If you aren’t sure if a book fits this criteria, please feel free to reach out. I’ll be happy to assist.
- Please submit both book title and author in your nomination. Books without both pieces of information will be ineligible.
- If book is part of a series, please nominate only one book in the series.
- Authors: You are encouraged to tweet about these awards, and encourage those who have read your books to nominate. You cannot nominate your own books.
- Please limit books to ones you have read between Jan 1 and Dec 31, 2022. A book published during this time is only eligible if you have actually read it.
- You may nominate a book you are currently reading, provided you have read at least 50% before December 31, 2022.
- Please read all category descriptions before nominating your selections. Category descriptions are also included on the voting form.
Keep Scrolling to vote for your Favorite Indie Books!
I’m super excited about the Picky Bookworm indie book awards. This year features all new categories, that my friends Dianna Gunn, Gabe Hargrave, and Eliza Stopps helped me come up with. They are not genre specific, so you can nominate any book for any category. Unfortunately, authors are unable to nominate their own books.
The schedule for the awards is as follows:
- January 1 through February 15: Reader’s Choice Nominations. Authors, please encourage those who have read your book this year to nominate your book for any of the fun categories!
- March 1 through April 15: Public Voting. Authors, you are allowed to vote once for your book, and please encourage your readers and fans to vote as well! You may vote only once during this period
- April 20 through June 20: Official Judging of the top 3 books by our esteemed judges
- June 30: WINNERS ANNOUNCED